Yesterday Fiona made me aware, that in order to use our special eco-material, we have to modify the surface of the mold to make injection traces less visible. I compared some options, but actually the only option really helping against those traces, will be, to make the surface pretty rough. Its not easy to imagine, how the endresult might look like. But I hope it will be the best compromise. I did some testing on how easy it is to keep the rough surface clean, which is one of our main concernes. At least for normal plastics, which I could test, it seems to work well.
And again there were some final tests with the pumps: how easy they are maintainable, how much the Carbon Brushes suffered from the last 10 days testing and what happens if closing the hose while the pump is running – the cheap chinese hoses will simply burst.