Solarworx provides a new generation of solar home systems for off-grid households and businesses. Our goal is to foster the global energy transition and connect the 1.2 billion people living without access to electricity around the world.
Join us and our mission to promote and develop solar off-grid energy as a source of clean, renewable energy for all.
Job location : Germany, Berlin
- Self-reliant project planning and product development (e.g. controller/power converter for decentralized solar smart grids powering African villages)
- Strong ownership of RnD projects
- Management of and communication to developer team in sub-Saharan Africa
- Supporting production process in Asia (setting up automated testing processes and tools)
- University degree in embedded system engineering, electrical engineering, (power) electronics or similar field
- Work experience developing embedded systems/ Power electronics
- Profound knowledge writing C code for ARM 32Bit Controllers (ideally STM32)
- Profound knowledge of DC/DC converter topologies
- Profound knowledge debugging electronics, understanding schematics
- Good soldering skills
- Good English skills, French is a plus
If you are interested in this opening, please provide your resume in English addressed to email@example.com.