Solarworx provides a new generation of solar home systems for off-grid households and businesses. Our goal is to foster the global energy transition and connect the 1.2 billion people living without access to electricity around the world.
Join us and our mission to promote and develop solar off-grid energy as a source of clean, renewable energy for all.
Job location : Nigeria
- Engage the continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding Sales coverage of the company in West Africa and providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Proactively find new accounts to develop additional business in West Africa.
- Support the selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments
- Communication with customers on issues relating to their upcoming orders and shipments.
- Helping maintain a close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities
- Ensure effective reporting of all activities under of the managed accounts to the Director on a weekly / monthly/quarterly basis
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences
- Stay up to date with market information, including competitors and customers benchmarking and technical and financial market requirements
- Rolling Forecast
- Minimum 2 years previous experience within a similar role in an international company, ideally in the solar off-grid energy sector.
- Strong bias for customer satisfaction
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Design software skills for marketing material ( Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Innovative Dynamic and thrives under an ever-changing market.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage his/her time.
- quick thinker, proactive
- Passionate in their approach to the Industry and able to promote this passion in a professional manner regardless of the level of the clients addressed.
- Flexible to travel.
- Fluent in English and French
If you are interested in this opening, please provide your resume in English addressed to email@example.com titled “ West African sales and marketing manager “.